There’s something to be said about travelling at a quieter time of year. Without the hustle and bustle of summer vacationers, you’ll find Kingston to be a peaceful and relaxing destination, but not without its share of fun things to do.
Experience the leaves turn vibrant colours in the Thousand Islands from on board a Kingston 1000 Islands Cruise, or explore the grounds of Queen’s University campus. It’s the perfect season to embark on a haunted walking tour, and who can deny that a hot cup of Joe from a local cafe tastes better on a chilly day!
Planning a 24h, 48h or 72h trip to Kingston with K-Pass between Labour Day and Thanksgiving? Kingston’s museums, galleries, tours and attractions are open and ready for you to visit this fall. Here are the details on attraction operating hours:
- Kingston Trolley Tour: Hop on and off from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
- *Kingston Walks: Daily at 4pm.
- *Ghost & Mystery Trolley Tour: Daily at 6pm.
- *Kingston Pen Tours: Tours operate 9am to 5pm from Wednesday to Sunday. Closed Monday and Tuesday. (Included with 48h and 72h K-Pass.)
- SanTur Brewery Tour: Tours offered at 11am or 4:30pm from Tuesday to Sunday. Closed on Monday.
- Fort Henry (National Historic Site): Guided tours available on the hour from 10am to 4pm daily.
- *Haunted Walk: The Original Walk available daily at 8pm, the Haunted Walk Experience at Fort Henry available Friday and Saturday at 9pm.
- Bellevue House: Thursday to Monday from 10am to 5pm. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Ahoy Rentals: Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm. Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 6pm.
- PumpHouse Museum: Thursday and Friday Noon to 4pm. Saturday 10am to 5pm.
- *Improbable Escapes: Daily from 9am to 1am.
- Fort Fright: Thurs. Oct 10 – Sun. Oct 13 from 7pm to 10:30pm. (Walk up admission)
* Reservations are required for this attraction. Call 1-844-449-4513.
The dates and times of these attractions are subject to change at any time. Please be sure to check attraction and programming hours ahead of time.
All of these attractions are included in K-Pass, Kingston’s all-inclusive pass, saving you more than 50% on the price of admissions. Start planning your trip.